Quantum-chemical study of the structure of free nitroxide radical π-complexes with benzene
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Kuts, N. F. Radchenko, and V. D. Pokhodenko, “Electronic structure of free nitroxide π-complexes with aromatic molecule,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 16, No. 4, 626–635 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Kuts, N. F. Radchenko, and V. D. Pokhodenko, “Influence of interacting molecular orbitals on magnetic resonance parameters of free radicals in complexes with aromatic molecules,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 17, No. 2, 196–202 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Zhidomirov, P. V. Schastnev, and N. D. Chuvylkin, Quantum-Chemical Calculations of Magnetic Resonance Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Pople and D. L. Beveridge, Approximate Molecular Orbital Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Foster, Organic Charge-Transfer Complexes, Academic Press, London-New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Radchenko, G. V. Filonenko, and V. S. Kuts, “Study of influence of structure of free nitroxide radical π-complexes with aromatic ligands on their thermodynamic characteristics,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 17, No. 6, 774–779 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.P. J. Krueger, “The vibrational mechanism of the fundamental NH2 stretching vibrations in anilines,” Can. J. Chem., 40, No. 12, 2300–2316 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Titov and V. O. Panishina, “Electronic structure (calculation by CNDO/2 method) and spectral characteristics of primary amino group in substituted anilines,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, B, No. 3, 339–342 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.M. J. Dewar and R. C. Dougherty, PMO Theory of Organic Chemistry, Plenum Publ. (1975).Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Buchachenko, O. P. Sukhanova, L. A. Kalashnikova, and M. B, Neiman, “π-Complexe s of radicals and their role in kinetics of liquid-phase radical reactions,” Kinet. Katal., 6, No. 4, 601–606 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982