Matrix elements of the spin Hamiltonian
- 60 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Bulaevskii, “Quasihomeopolar levels in crystals and molecules,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., 51, No. 1, 230–240 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Ovchinnikov, “Multiplicity of the ground state of large alternant organic molecules with conjugated bonds,” Theor. Chim. Acta., 47, No. 4, 297–304 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Lieb and D. Mattis, “Ordering energy levels of interacting spin systems,” J. Math. Phys., 3, No. 4, 749–751 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Marshall, “Antiferromagnetism,” Proc. R. Soc. London A, 232, No. 1188, 48–68 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Ya. Bespalov, “Symmetry properties of the Hückel matrix,” Zh. Strukt, Khim., 16, No. 5, 727–730 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985