Vinylation of naphtho[2,3-d]imidazole
- 28 Downloads
1-Vinylnaphtho[2,3-d]imidazole has been synthesized by reacting naphtho[2,3-d]-imidazole with vinyl acetate in the presence of mercuric acetate, as well as with acetylene under pressure in the presence of potassium hydroxide.
KeywordsAcetate Potassium Hydroxide Organic Chemistry Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Reepe, Liebigs Ann. Chem., 601, 128 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Makhno, T. G. Ermakova, E. S. Domnina, L. A. Tatarova, G. G. Skvortsova, and V. A. Lopyrev, USSR Patent No. 464-584; published in Byull. Izobr., No. 11, 66 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Ivanov, V. V. Kalmykov, I. B. Lopukh, and G. V. Kharitonov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 18, 836 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Tatarova, T. G. Ermakova, V. A. Lopyrev, N. F. Kedrina, E. F, Razvodovskii, A. A. Berlin, and N. S. Emikolopyan, USSR Patent No. 647-310; published in Byull. Izobr., No. 6, 1826 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Skvortsova, N. F. Kononov, E. S. Domnina, S. A. Ostrovskii, N. P. Glazkova, M. I. Zaretskii, L. N. Sinitsyna, A. V. Voskresenskaya, and V. P. Voropaev, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 52, 185 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Fris, Ann. Chem., 516, 248 (1935).Google Scholar