Synthesis and reactions of 2-amino-3-(ω-chloroaklyl)indoles
- 32 Downloads
The reaction of N-methyl-N-phenyl-N′-(ω-chloro)acylhydrazines with POC13 yields derivatives of 2-amino-3-(ω)-chloroalkyl) indoles. Hydrazides of β-chloropropionic acid were found to exist as the cyclic quaternary 3-oxopyrazolidinium salt. Several reactions involving the nucleophilic substitution of the chlorine atom in N-acylated derivatives of 2-aminoindole were studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Chlorine Indole Hydrazide Chlorine Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kost, G. A. Golubeva, and Yu. N. Portnov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 200, 342 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kost, V. G. Zabrodnyaya, Yu. N. Portnov, and V. G. Voronin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 484 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Kebrle and K. Hofmann, Helv. Chim. Acta, 36, 116 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. Wiley and P. Wiley, Pyrazolones, Pyrazolidones and Their Derivatives, Interscience, New York (1964), p. 116.Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Zapevalova and T. A. Sokolova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 8, 1442 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kost, Yu. N. Portnov, G. A. Golubeva, and A. G. Popova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1217 (1980).Google Scholar