Condensed heterocyclic systems with a thiazole ring. 11. Thiazolo [3,4-b]-1,2, 4-triazinones
- 27 Downloads
Syntheses are reported for substituted 2-oxo-1,2-dihydrothiazolo[3,4-b]-1,2,4-triazinium salts. The action of bases on these salts leads to the corresponding mesoionic compounds.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Thiazole Heterocyclic System Thiazole Ring Mesoionic Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Kovtun and N. N. Romanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 498 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Degener, H. Holtshmidt, and K. Swicicki, Belgian Patent No. 633,233; Chem. Abstr., 60, 13256.Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. A. Ibrahim, D. S. A. Shamsel, and F. S. G. Soliman, Pharmazie, 34, 392 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Penner and A. Convlin, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 4, 93 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Kachkovskii, K. V. Fedotov, N. N. Romanov, and A. I. Tolmachev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 769 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Kachkovskii, E. K. Mikitenko, and N. N. Romanov, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 49, 1088 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Korosi, West German Patent No. 1,934,809; Chem. Abstr., 72, 100334.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Kovtun and N. N. Romanov, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,018,944; Byull. Izobr., No. 19, 68 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986