Chromatographic mass-spectrometric characteristics of substituted 4-acyl-1,3,4-oxadiazolines
- 34 Downloads
4-Acyl-1,3,4-oxadiazolines were characterized by their mass spectra and retention indexes. It was shown that the spectra of ionic series of compounds of a given class in conjunction with homologous increments of the retention indexes make it possible to carry out their group identification, in particular, to distinguish acyloxadiazolines from the isomeric diacyl- and isobaric monoacylhydrazones, which have similar regularities in electron-impact fragmentation, and that the complete analysis of their mass spectra makes it possible to unambiguously establish the position and character of the hydrocarbon radicals in the molecules.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Hydrocarbon Retention Index Complete Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Yandovskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 12, 1093 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Zenkevich and B. V. Ioffe, Zh. Org. Khim., 19, 682 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Ioffe and I. G. Zenkevich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 264, 1150 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Zenkevich, V. A. Isidorov, and B. V. Ioffe, Zh. Org. Khim., 14, 1362 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Pyysalo and E. Honkanen, Acta Chem. Scand., 30, 792 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Potekhin, I. G. Zenkevich, V. V. Sokolov, and S. M. Shevchenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 16, 1952 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Zenkevich and B. V. Ioffe, Zh. Org. Khim., 14, 1121 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.D. G. I. Kingston, B. W. Hobrock, M. M. Bursey, and J. T. Bursey, Chem. Rev., 75, 693 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.B. V. Ioffe and I. G. Zenkevich, Zh. Org. Khim., 19, 673 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.M. S. Vigdergauz, L. V. Semenchenko, V. A. Ezrets, and Yu. N. Bogoslovskii, Qualitative Gas-Chromatographic Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978), p. 26.Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Yandovskii and I. A. Zamorina, Zh. Org. Khim., 12, 457 (1976).Google Scholar