A new derivative of 1,5-dihydropyrazolo[4,3-c][1,2,5]benzotriazepine
A new compound, 1,5-dihydro-3-methyl-7-nitro-propylpyrazolo[4,3-c][1,2,5]benzotriazepine, was synthesized by intramolecular cyclization of 5-amino-4-[(2-bromo-5-nitrophenyl) azo]-3-methyl-1-isopropylpyrazole, and it was established on the basis of the spectral data that the triazepine ring in the synthesized compound exists in two tautomeric forms — amino-azo- and hydrazone. The structure of the compound synthesized was confirmed by the data of the PMR, IR, electronic, and mass spectra.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Spectral Data Hydrazone Tautomeric Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Dziomko, B. K. Berestevich, and R. S. Kuzanyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 802 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Agre, T. F. Sysoeva, V. K. Trunov, V. A. Tafeenko, V. M. Dzimko, and B. K. Berestevich, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 20, 1064 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Iogansen and G. D. Litovchenko, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 3, 538 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. R. Katrizky and P. Simmons, Recl. Trav. Chim., 79, 361 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Dziomko, R. O. Kalninya, Yu. S. Ryabokobylko, L. V. Shmelev, G. M. Adamova, R. V. Poponova, and M. Z. Gurevich, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 106 (1984).Google Scholar