Synthesis and properties of vinyl ethers of 3,4-di(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,5-oxadiazole
- 30 Downloads
The direct vinylation of 3,4-di(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,5-oxadiazole by acetylene was accomplished for the first time; its mono- and divinyl ethers were synthesized in the presence of cadmium acetate. The physicochemical and spectral properties and conformational structure of the synthesized compounds were studied. It was shown that the s-trans-trans-conformation is the most profitable for the divinyl ether of 3,4-di(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,5-oxadiazole.
KeywordsAcetate Ether Cadmium Organic Chemistry Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Trofimov, Heteroatomic Derivatives of Acetylene [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), p. 319.Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Vereshchagin, L. P. Kirillova, N. S. Bukina, and G. A. Gareev, Zh. Org. Khim., 17, 1047 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.L. P. Kirillova, L. G. Tikhonova, G. A. Gareev, and L. I. Vereshchagin, Zh. Org. Khim., 18, 1319 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Trofimov, M. Ya. Khil'ko, N. A. Nedolya, Yu. K. Demanov, E. P. Vyalykh, Zh. Org. Khim., 18, 744 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Milone and E. Borello, Gazz. Chim. Ital., 81, 368 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. I. Shergina, É. I. Kositsyna, B. A. Trofimov, and V. I. Lavrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 180, 1376 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.B. A. Trofimov, N. I. Shergina, S. E. Korostova, É. I. Kositsyna, O. N. Vylegzhanin, N. A. Nedolya, and M. G. Voronkov, in: Reakts. Sposobn. Org. Soedin., 8, 1047 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Miyajima, K. Takahashi, and K. Nishimoto, Org. Magn. Reson., 6, 413 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.B. A. Trofimov, N. I. Shergina, É. I. Kositsyna, A. S. Atavin, and A. V. Gusarov, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 13, 170 (1970).Google Scholar