Isoxazolidine derivatives with a cyclopropyl residue
- 31 Downloads
Olefins of the cyclopropane series add to N-(phenylaminooxoethylidene) aniline N-oxide to give the corresponding isoxazolidines with retention of the threemembered ring. The rate constants of the reaction were determined.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Aniline Cyclopropane Cyclopropyl Isoxazolidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Joucla, J. Hamelin, and R. Carrie, Tetrahedron, 30, 1121 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Akmanova, Kh. F. Sagitdinova, R. F. Talipov, V. N. Domrachev, and V. P. Yur'ev, Zh. Org. Khim., 16, 2309 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Formanovskii, L. I. Leonova, N. I. Yakushkina, M. Babukh, Yu. K. Grishin, and I. G. Bolesov, Zh. Org. Khim., 13, 1883 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Slabey, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 74, 4930 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. D'yakonov and I. M. Stroiman, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 33, 4019 (1963).Google Scholar