Method for evaluating the kinetics of dynamic gas extraction
- 16 Downloads
New methods have been developed for the study of the kinetics of the dynamic gas extraction process based on instrumental recording of the extraction curve and division into half-lives whose temporal values can be employed for the calculation of the distribution coefficient. The dependence of this process on the thermodynamical system as well as on instrumental factors for the testing of field equipment was determined using toluene dissolved in water, by means of which in connection with sorption process isolation, enrichment and preservation of volatile organic compounds in samples were achieved.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Toluene Organic Compound
Auswertung der Kinetik der dynamischen Gasextraktion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Grob K (1973) J Chromatogr 84:255Google Scholar
- 2.Grob K, Grob G (1974) J Chromatogr 90:303Google Scholar
- 3.Grob K, Grob Jr, Grob G (1975) J Chromatogr 106:299Google Scholar
- 4.Grob K, Zürcher F (1976) J Chromatogr 117:285Google Scholar
- 5.Bellar TA, Lichtenberg J (1974) Environmental monitoring series EPA 670/4-74 009 USAGoogle Scholar
- 6.McAuliffe C (1971) Chem Technol 1:46Google Scholar
- 7.Novák J (1975) Quantitative analysis by gas chromatography. Marcel Dekker, Inc, New York, p 130Google Scholar
- 8.Kolb B, Pospíšil B, Auer M (1981) J Chromatogr 204:371Google Scholar
- 9.Doležal B, Popl M (1981) J Chromatogr 207:193Google Scholar