Some reactions of systems containing the imidazole ring
- 104 Downloads
Behavior towards sodamide is compared for 3-benzyl- and 3-methyl substituted naphth [1, 2-d] imidazole and imidazo [4, 5-f] quinoline derivatives. The following are synthesized: 2-amino derivatives of 3-benzylnaphtho- [1, 2-d] imidazole(by direct animation), and of 3-benzylimidazo [4, 5-f] quinoline (ammonolysis of a 2-chloro substituted compound).
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Imidazole Quinoline Imidazole Ring Naphth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Simonov and A. D. Garnovskii, ZhOKh, 31, 114, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Garnovskii and A. M. Simonov, ZhOKh, 31, 1943, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Simonov, N. D. Vitkevich, and B. K. Martsokha, ZhOKh, 30, 3063, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Porai-Koshits, L. N. Kononova, and L. S. Efros, ZhOKh, 24, 507, 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.W. C. J. Ross, J. Chem. Soc., 223, 1948.Google Scholar
- 6.La Coste, Ber., 15, 1918, 1882.Google Scholar