Reaction of some benzoxazoline-2-thione derivatives with amines
Hydroxyphenylthioureas were obtained by the reaction of nitro, chloro, bromo, or amino derivatives of benzoxazoline-2-thiones with primary amines. If the substituent in the benzene ring is a nitro group, the reaction with certain secondary amines proceeds with the production of trisubstituted thioureas. It is shown that electron-acceptor substituents in the 5 and 6 positions of the benzene ring facilitate this reaction.
KeywordsBenzene Organic Chemistry Thiourea Chloro Benzene Ring
- 1.K. Davidkov and D. C. Simov, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci., 26, 777 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Simov and K. Atanasov, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci., 20, 433 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Simov and K. Davidkov, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci., 23, 1361 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Davidkov and D. Simov, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci., 21, 1193 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Simov, K. Davidkov, I. Mladenov, and M. Nedev, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci., 21, 693 (1968).Google Scholar