Aminonitrile rearrangement of s-triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidines upon reaction with aryl (alkyl) halides
- 29 Downloads
Aminonitrile cleavage of the cyclic system was observed in the reaction of s-triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidine derivatives with aryl (alkyl) halides in an alkaline medium or in dimethylfonnamide. It is shown that this transformation proceeds through the formation of intermediate quaternary salts. The effect of electron-acceptor and electron-donor substituents on their stability was ascertained. The structures of the substances were established by means of IR, UV, PMR, and mass spectroscopy.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Mass Spectroscopy Organic Chemistry Pyrimidine Halide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Volkova, V. N. Konyukhov, T. G. Koksharova, L. N. Dianova, and Z. V. Pushkareva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 262 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Smith and L. E. Walker, J. Org. Chem., 27, 4372 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Ioffe, Z. I. Sergeeva, and K. M. Dervinskaite, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 33, 2794 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Grandberg, A. N. Kost, and Yu. A. Naumov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 149, 838 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Ioffe and K. N. Zelenin, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 33, 3231 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. F. Smith and E. D. Otremba, J. Org. Chem., 27, 879 (1962).Google Scholar