Condensed heterocycles with a thiazole ring. 4. Thiazolo[3′,4′∶1,2]pyrimido[6,5-b]quinolines
- 27 Downloads
Derivatives of a new heterocyclic system that are suitable for the synthesis of dyes were obtained by condensation of 4-amino-2-methylthiazolium salts with 2-chloro-3-formylquinolines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quinoline Thiazole Heterocyclic System Thiazole Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Mikitenko and N. N. Romanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 42 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Sych and L. T. Gorb, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 775 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Moreiko and E. D. Sych, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 749 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.E. K. Mikitenko, A. D. Kachkovskii, and N. N. Romanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 634 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Dyadyusha and A. D. Kachkovskii, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 43, 948 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983