Effect of temperature on the microstructure of 2.25Cr-1Mo steel during creep testing
- 55 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Microstructure Creep Testing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. WOODFORD, D. Van STEELE, M. J. HYDER and M. KITAGAWA, Mater. Sci. Technol. 8 (1992) 443.Google Scholar
- 2.R. VISWANATHAN, in “Damage mechanisms and life assessment of high-temperature components” (American Society of Metals International, Metals Park, Ohio, 1989) p. 185.Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. H. TRAFFORD and D. P. WHITTLE, Corros Sci. 20 (1980) 497.Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. JOHNSON, D. P. WHITTLE and T. STRINGER, 15 (1975) 721.Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. NICHOLLS, J. SAMMEL, R. C. HURST and P. HANCOCK, in “Behaviour of high temperature alloys in agressive environments” (The Metals Society, London, 1979) p. 911.Google Scholar
- 6.S. AHILA and S. RAMAKRISHNA IYER, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. in press.Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. BAKER and J. NUTTING, J. Iron Steel Inst. 176 (1959) 259.Google Scholar
- 8.W. CRAFTS and J. L. LAMONT, Trans. AIME 188 (1950) 561.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1993