Synthesis of tetraphenylporphins with active groups in the phenyl rings. 2. Preparation of tetrakis(hydroxyphenyl)porphins
- 69 Downloads
The corresponding tetrakis(hydroxyphenyl)porphins were obtained by demethylation of tetrakis(methoxyphenyl)porphins with aniline hydrochloride or 60% HBr.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenyl Hydrochloride Aniline Active Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. S. Semeikin, O. I. Koifman, and B. D. Berezln, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1354 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Treibs and N. Haberle, Ann. Chem., 718, 183 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Little, J. A. Anton, P. A. Loach, and J. A. Ibers, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 12, 343 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. K. Gottwald and E. F. Ullman, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 36, 3071 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Momenteau and B. Loock, J. Mol. Catal., 7, 315 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Dalton and L. Milgram, Chem. Commun., No. 14, 609 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Weygand-Hilgetag, Experimental Methods in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1968), p. 361.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984