Epoxidation of 2-aryl-4-methyl-3,6-dihydropyrans and reaction of the products with piperidine
- 28 Downloads
2-Aryl-4-methyl-4,5-epoxytetrahydropyrans, which react with piperidine regioselectively with trans-diaxial cleavage of the oxide ring at the least substituted carbon atom, were synthesized by the reaction of 2-aryl-4-methyl-3,6-dihydropyrans with peracids.
KeywordsOxide Organic Chemistry Carbon Atom Epoxidation Piperidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Gevorkyan, A. S. Arakelyan, and N. M. Khizantsyan, Armyansk. Khim. Zh., 30, 743 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.U. G. Ibatullin, D. Ya. Mukhametova, S. A. Vasil'eva, R. F. Talipov, L. V. Syurina, M. G. Safarov, and S. R. Rafikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 2114 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Mochalin, Z. I. Smolina, A. I. Vul'fson, T. I. Dyumaeva, and B. V. Unkovskii, Zh. Org. Khim., No. 7, 825 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Vul'fson, G. M. Zolotareva, V. N. Bochkarev, Z. I. Smolina, B. V. Unkovskii, and V. B. Mochalin, Izv. Akad. Nauk USSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 437 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Gevorkyan, A. S. Arakelyan, L. I. Kazaryan, and G. G. Tokmadzhyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 30, 685 (1977).Google Scholar