Condensed imidazo-1,2,4-azines. 4. Synthesis of 1,4-Dihydroimidazo[1,5-c]-1,2,4-triazine derivatives
- 45 Downloads
The reaction of 2-methyl-4(5)-nitro- and 2-methyl-4(5)-nitro-5(4)-bromoimidazoles with α-halo ketones was investigated, during which a number of 1-acylmethyl-substituted 2-methyl-4-nitro- and 2-methyl-4-nitro-5-bromoimidazoles were obtained. 1,4-Dihydro derivatives of imidazo[1,5-c]-1,2,4-triazine were synthesized by reaction of the latter with hydrazine and its monosubstituted derivatives. The structures of the 1-acylmethyl-substituted 2-methyl-4-nitro-5-bromoimidazoles and 1,4-dihydro derivatives of imidazo[1,5-c]-1,2,4-triazine were confirmed by their IR, PMR, and mass spectra.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Ketone Hydrazine Triazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Povstyanoi, V. P. Kruglenko, and P. M. Kochergin, Ukr. Khim. Zh., No. 11, 1166 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Kruglenko and M. V. Povstyanoi, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1561 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Klykov, M. V. Povstyanoi, and P. M. Kochergin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1540 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Povstyanoi, V. P. Kruglenko, and V. F. Gachkovskii, Izv. Vuzov, Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 22, 23 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Povstyanoi, M. A. Klykov, N. M. Gorban, and P. M. Kochergin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 855 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.P. M. Kochergin, M. A. Klykov, and M. V. Povstyanoi, First Moscow Conference on Organic Chemistry and Technology [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Hoffmann, Imidazole and Its Derivatives, New York-London (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.Outline of the Chemistry of Azoles [in Russian], Izd. Rostovsk. Univ. (1965), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 9.W. G. Forsyth and F. L. Pyman, J. Chem. Soc., 127, 573 (1925).Google Scholar
- 10.V. K. Bragwat and F. L. Pyman, J. Chem. Soc., 127, 1832 (1925).Google Scholar
- 11.P. M. Kochergin, A. M. Tsyganova, L. S. Blinova, and V. S. Shlikhunova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 875 (1965).Google Scholar