Acetals of lactams and acid amides. 34. Synthesis and properties of enamines of the isoquinoline series
The reactions of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-3-isoquinolone derivatives with dimethylformamide acetal and the hydrolysis and transamination of the resulting enamino amides — 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-4-dimethylaminomethylene-3-isoquinolone derivatives — were studied. It is shown that 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-phenyl-6,7-dimethoxy-3-isoquinolone can be converted to the corresponding lactim ether. The reactions of the latter with dimethylformamide acetal and hydrazine and the dehydrogenation of this lactim ether in the presence of sodium ethoxide were studied.
KeywordsSodium Acetal Ether Hydrolysis Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Granik, E. O. Sochneva, N. P. Solov'eva, E. F. Kuleshova, and O. S. Anisomova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1120 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Abdulla and R. S. Brinkmeyer, Tetrahedron, 35, 1675 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Csürös, C. Deak, I. Hoffmann, and A. Török-Kalmar, Acta Chim. Acad. Sci. Hung., 60, 176 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Glushkov, O. Ya. Belyaeva, V. G. Granik, M. K. Polievktov, A. B. Grigor'ev, V. E. Serokhvostova, and T. F. Vlasova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1640 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Rosen and F. D. Popp, Can. J. Chem., 47, 865 (1969).Google Scholar