PMR spectra and structures of 2H,6H-2,6-dimethyl-4-amino-1,3,5-dithiazine and its derivatives
- 26 Downloads
An analysis of the PMR spectra of 2H, 6H-2, 6-dimethyl-4-amino-1,3,5-dithiazine, its acyl derivatives, and 2H, 3H, 6H-2, 6-dimethyl-4-amino-1,3,5-thiadiazine in various solvents and in the presence of Eu(FOD)3 [tris(1,1,1,2,2,3,3-heptafluoro-7,7-dimettyl-4,6-octanedionato)3 europium] confirms the structure assigned to it and makes it possible to prefer a cis orientation of the methyl substituents in the half-chair conformation.
KeywordsMethyl Europium Organic Chemistry Methyl Substituent Acyl Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Trofimov, G. M. Gavrilova, G. A. Kalabin, V. V. Bairov, and S. V. Amosova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1466 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Toldi, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 878 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Emsley, J. Feeney, and L. H. Sutcliffe, High-Resolution NMR Spectroscopy, Pergamon, Oxford (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Yu. Kornilov and A. V. Turov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1299 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Trofimov, G. M. Gavrilova, V. K. Voronov, and S. V. Amosova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1136 (1980).Google Scholar