Reactions of N-chlorosuccinimide with 4-phenyl-1,4-dihydropyridines
- 50 Downloads
The action was studied of N-chlorosuccinimide on 2,6-dimethyl-3,5-dialkoxycarbonyl-4-phenyl-1,4-dihydropyridines. 3,4,5,6-Tetrahydropyridines having various degrees of chlorination were obtained according to the ratio between the reagents.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Dihydropyridines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Young, US Patent No. 4567268; Chem. Abstr., 105, 42769 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Claremon and S. D. Young, Tetrahedron Lett., 26, 5417 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Skrastin'sh V. V. Kastron, E. E. Liepin'sh, I. B. Mazheika, R. O. Vitolin', and G. Ya. Dubur, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soed., No. 3, 376 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Khanina, E. E. Liepin'sh, D. Kh. Mutsenietse, and G. Ya. Dubur, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soed., No. 5, 668 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Zigeuner, H. W. Schramm, A. Fuchsgruber, and W. Wendelin, Monatsh. Che., 106, 407 (1975).Google Scholar