Synthesis of 2-phenyl-4-hydroxybenzofuran derivatives
- 34 Downloads
2-Phenyl-4-hydroxybenzofuran was obtained by dehydrogenation of 2-phenyl-4-oxo-4,5,6,7-tetrahydrobenzofuran under the influence of sulfur. The transformations of 2-phenyl-4-hydroxybenzofuran and its derivatives were studied.
KeywordsSulfur Organic Chemistry Dehydrogenation Tetrahydrobenzofuran
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Gyntelberg, L Persson, L. Frische, and J. Ulrich, Europ. J. Clin. Pharmacol., 20, 228 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Grinev, V. M. Lyubchanskaya, T. F. Vlasova, and L. V. Persianova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 894 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Stetter and E. Sienhnold, Ber., 88, 271 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Cooke and R. McQuilkin, Austral. J. Chem., 22, 2395 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Grinev, S. A. Zotova, and T. F. Vlasova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 311 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Zhdanov and V. I. Minkin, Correlation Analysis in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Izd. Rostovsk. Univ. (1966), p. 411.Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Grinev, N. V. Arkhangel'skaya, G. Ya. Uretskaya, and T. F. Vlasova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 738 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Rieker, W. Rundel, and H. Kessle, Z. Naturforsch., 24B, 547 (1969).Google Scholar