Investigation of 1,2,4-triazino [6,5-b]indole-derivatives
- 32 Downloads
A method was worked out for the preparation of isatin α-semicarbazone, the starting material for the synthesis of 3-hydroxy-l,2,4-triazacarbazoles, and the structure of the latter was refined. Nucleophilic exchange of 3-chloro-l,2,4-triazacarbazole (which was obtained for the first time) with amines, hydrazines, and arylhydrazines was studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Hydrazine Isatin Nucleophilic Exchange
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Dmitrukha and P. S. Pel'kis, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 852 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Ioffe, A. B. Tomchin, and G. A. Shirokii, Zh. Organ. Khim., 7, 179 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), pp. 36, 45, 51.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Hantzsch, Ber., 55, 3190 (1922).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Rupe and K. Apotheker, Helv. Chim. Act, 9, 1049 (1926).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Reissert and K. Bessert, Ber., 57, 964 (1921).Google Scholar