Synthesis and spectral characteristics of 1-(3-pyridyl)-3-aryl-8-nitro(amino)benzo-[f]quinolines
- 33 Downloads
1-(3-pyridyl)-3-aryl-8-aminobenzo[f]quinolines were synthesized by reduction with tin in acidic media of 1-(3-pyridyl)-3-aryl-8-nitrobenzo[f]quinolines obtained by catalytic condensation of arylidene(6-nitro)-2-naphthylamines with acetylpyridine. The structures of the compounds were proved by a set of data from elementary analysis and IR, UV, and mass spectroscopy. The change in the luminescence of 1-(3-pyridyl)-3-aryl-8-aminobenzo[f]quinoline as a function of the solvent was studied.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Mass Spectroscopy Organic Chemistry Spectral Characteristic Acidic Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Kozlov, L. F. Gladchenko, V. A. Serzhanina, G. V. Vorob'eva, O. D. Zhikhareva, G. S. Shmanai, and R. D. Sauts, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1237 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. N. Nurmukhametov, Absorption and Luminescence of Aromatic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1971), p. 216.Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Kozlov, L. V. Korobchenko, G. S. Shmanai, M. P. Tsvirko, and I. P. Stremok, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussk. SSR, 20, 714 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.C. N. R. Rao, Electronic Spectra in Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964), p. 260.Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Kozlov, 5,6-Benzoquinolines [in Russian], Tekhnika, Minsk (1970), p. 136.Google Scholar