Reactions of N-vinyl indole with hydrogen halides
- 53 Downloads
N-vinyl indole was brought into reaction with hydrogen chloride, hydrogen bromide, and hydrogen iodide. It was shown that, by reacting with the pyrrole rings of polyvinyl indole, hydrogen halides form complex compounds, with simultaneous charge transfers.
KeywordsHydrogen Chloride Bromide Organic Chemistry Iodide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Shostakovskii and A. V. Bogdanova, ZhOKh, 17, 565, 1947.Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Shostakovskii, F. P. Sidel'kovskaya, M. G. Zelenskaya, N. N. Shkurina, and T. Ya. Ogibina, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 482, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Breitenbach, F. Galinovsky, and H. Neswadba, Mon., 87, 580, 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.Beilst., 20, 122.Google Scholar
- 5.K. D. Nenicescu, Organic Chemistry, Vol. 2, [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 594, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.K. W. K. Kohlrausch and R. Seka, Ber., 71, 1563, 1938.Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Mulliken, J. Chim. Phys., 61, 20, 1964.Google Scholar