Quaternization of pyridines with haloadamantanes
- 176 Downloads
The quaternization of pyridine and its 3- and 4-derivatives with 1-haloadamantanes has been carried out in the presence of a small quantity of water in the pyridines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyridine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Joule and G. Smith, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Van Nostrand Reinhold (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.F. N. Stepanov, N. L. Dovgan', and A. G. Yurchenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 6, 1823 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Krumkalns and W. Pfeifer, J. Med. Chem., 11, 1103 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Sokolenko and B. E. Kogai, Zh. Org. Khim., 12, 1370 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Kogai, V. K. Gubernatorov, V. A. Sokolenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 20, 2554 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Gubernatorov, B. E. Kogai, and V. A. Sokolenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 1203 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Sokolenko and N. M. Svirskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 7, 1677 (1984)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Stetter, J. Weber, and C. Wulff, Chem. Ber., 97, 3488 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Stetter, M. Schwarz, and A. C. Hirschhorn, Chem. Ber., 92, 1629 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.P. R. Schleyer and R. D. Nicholas, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 83, 2700 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987