4H-3,1-benzoxazoles. 4. Examination of the formation of 1,2-dihydro-4h-3,1-benzoxazines using tagged atoms
- 40 Downloads
A mechanism is proposed for the formation of 4,4-diphenyl-1,2-dihydro-4H-3,1-benzoxazines, which has been proved by introducing a 17O/18O isotopic label into the starting 2-aminophenyldiphenylmethanols and carbonyl compounds. 17O NMR and mass spectrometry show that the 3,1-benzoxazine ring contains the oxygen atom from the alcohol group in the starting 2-aminophenyldiphenylmethanol.
KeywordsOxygen Alcohol Mass Spectrometry Organic Chemistry Carbonyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Gromachevskaya, V. O. Loginova, and A. A. Kovaleva, The Chemistry and Technology of Furans [in Russian], Tr. Krasnodar Polytech. Inst. (1987), p. 45.Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Gromachevskaya, V. B. Kul'nevich, T. P. Kosuplina, and V. S. Pustovarov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 842 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Gromachevskaya, I. S. Arustamova, R. B. Valeev, V. A. Bazhenov, B. A. Sakhabutdinov, and V. G. Kul'nevich, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1687 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.T. P. Kosulina, I. S. Arustamova, E. V. Gromachevskaya, and V. G. Kulnevich, Topics in Furan Chemistry, J. Covac (ed.), Bratislava (1983), p. 158.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Merry and D. L. Williams, Synthesis of Organic Compounds Containing Halogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, and Sulfur Isotopes [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962), p. 342.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Bayer and V. Villiger, Ber. Chem. Gest., 37, 3191 (1904).Google Scholar