Conditions for probabilities of conditionals to be conditional probabilities
The Foundations Of Probability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bub, J., ‘Von Neumann's Projection Postulate as a probability conditionalization rule in quantum mechanics’, Journal of Philosophical Logic 6 (1977) 381–90.Google Scholar
- Hardegree, G. M., ‘The conditional in quantum logic’, in P. Suppes, ed., Logic and Probability in Quantum Mechanics, Reidel, Dordrecht (1976) 55–72.Google Scholar
- Lewis, D., ‘Probabilities of conditionals and conditional probabilities’ (ditto'd), Princeton, March 1973.Google Scholar
- Lüders, G., ‘Über die Zustandsänderung durch den Messprozess’, Annalen der Physik 8 (1951) 322–28.Google Scholar
- Mittelstaedt, P., ‘Quantum logic’, Reidel, Dordrecht 1978.Google Scholar
- Rehder, W., ‘Quantum logic of sequential events and their objectivistic probabilities’, International Journal of Theoretical Physics 19 (1980) 221–37.Google Scholar
- Van Fraassen, B. C., ‘Probabilities of conditionals’, in W. L. Harper and C. A. Hooker, ed., Foundations of Probability Theory, Statistical Inference, and Statistical Theories of Science, vol I, Reidel, Dordrecht (1976) 261–308.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co 1982