On using random relations to generate upper and lower probabilities
- 54 Downloads
KeywordsLower Probability Random Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Choquet, G., 1955, ‘Theory of Capacities’, Annales de l'Institut Fourier 5, 131–295.Google Scholar
- Dempster, A. P., 1967, ‘Upper and Lower Probabilities Induced by a Multivalued Mapping’, Annals of Mathematical Statistics 38, 325–340.Google Scholar
- Dempster, A. P., 1968, ‘A Generalization of Bayesian Inference’, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B 30, 205–247.Google Scholar
- Suppes, P., 1972, Axiomatic Set Theory, Dover Publications, New York.Google Scholar
- Suppes, P., 1974, ‘The Measurement of Belief’, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B 36, 160–191.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1977