On the formal properties of weighted averaging as a method of aggregation
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsWeighted Average Formal Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lehrer, Keith and Wagner, Carl: 1981, Rational Consensus in Science and Society, Reidel, Dordrecht-Boston.Google Scholar
- Lehrer, Keith and Wagner, Carl: 1983, ‘Probability Amalgamation and the Independence Issue: A Reply to Laddaga’, Synthese 55, 339–346.Google Scholar
- Levi, Isaac: 1980, The Enterprise of Knowledge, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
- Raiffa, Howard: 1968, Decision Analysis, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass.Google Scholar
- Wagner, Carl: 1984, ‘Aggregating Subjective Probabilities: Some Limitative Theorems’, Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 25, 233–240.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing CompanyD. Reidel Publishing Company 1985