Model theory and empirical interpretation of scientific theories
KeywordsModel Theory Scientific Theory Empirical Interpretation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Przełęcki, M.: 1969, The Logic of Empirical Theories, Routledge and Kegan Paul Ltd., London.Google Scholar
- Przełęcki, M. and Wójcicki, R.: 1969, ‘The Problem of Analyticity’, Synthese 19, 374–399.Google Scholar
- Rozeboom, W.: 1970, ‘The Crisis in Philosophical Semantics’, in M. Radner, and S. Winokur, (eds.), Minnesota Studies in the Philosophy of Science, Vol. IV, University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, pp. 196–219.Google Scholar
- Tuomela, R.: 1970, ‘Meaning and Behavior’, Ajatus 32, 67–95.Google Scholar
- Tuomela, R.: 1973, Theoretical Concepts, Springer-Verlag, Wien.Google Scholar
- Winnie, J. A.: 1967, ‘The Implicit Definition of Theoretical Terms’, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 18, 223–229.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1972