Separation of thorium from rare earths
- 23 Downloads
A method for separation of thorium from rare earths in monazite based on the difference of stability of EDTA complexes towards oxine is described.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry EDTA Inorganic Chemistry Rare Earth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Beamish, F. E., and W. A. E. McBryde: Analyt. Chemistry 24, 97 (1952); 26, 144 (1954).Google Scholar
- 1a.Beamish, F. E., and W. Westland: Analyt. Chemistry 28, 697 (1956).Google Scholar
- 1b.Moeller, T., G. K. Schweitzer and D. D. Starr: Chem. Reviews 42, 63 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.Venkataramaniah, M., C. Lakshman Rao and Bh. S.V. Raghava Rao: Analyst 77, 103 (1952); cf. Z. analyt. Chem. 137, 463 (1952/53).Google Scholar
- 3.Vickery, R. C.: J. chem. Soc. (London) 153, 1817 (1951).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1958