Researches on substituted arylamides of dithiocarboxylic acids
- 24 Downloads
Reaction of N-aryl cyanoacetamides with hydrazine hydrate, or its monoaryl-substitution products, gives 3-arylamino-5-aminopyrazoles and 1-aryl-3-arylamino-5-aminopyrazoles. Treatment of aminopyrazoles with aryldiazonium chlorides leads to isolation of the arylazo derivatives. A hypothesis that the pyrazole derivatives synthesized have an amine structure is put forward on the basis of their chemical properties and IR spectra.
KeywordsHydrazine Hydrate Pyrazole Derivative Aminopyrazoles Diacetyl Derivative Cyanoacetanilide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Pershin, N. A. Novitskaya, A. N. Kost, and I. I. Grandberg, DAN 123, 200, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Owen, E. E. Swanson, and D. B. Mayers, J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 47, 70, 1958; C. A. 52, 5662, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kraft, German Patent 928 296, 1965;RZhKh 7 9413, 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Grabenko, P. S. Pel'kis, and L. N. Kulaeva, ZhOKh, 32, 2248, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Grabenko, L. N. Kulaeva, and P. S. Pel'kis, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 364, 1966.Google Scholar