XXI. 3-Aminophenothiazine and some of its transformation products
- 42 Downloads
A new method of preparing 3-aminophenothiazine by hydrogenating 3-nitro-5-hydroxyphenothiazine in acetic acid or ethanol solution is developed. A number of derivatives of that amine are synthesized.
KeywordsEtOH Phenothiazine Hydrazine Hydrate HOAc Acetyl Chloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.E. D. Panova, V. A. Skorodumov, and S. V. Zhuravlev, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 88, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bernthsen, Ber., 230, 73, 1885.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Shaposhnikov, ZhRFKhO, 32, 230, 1900.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Kehrmann, Ber., 39, 919, 1906.Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Zhuravlev and A. N. Gritsenko, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 250, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Gritsenko and S. V. Zhuravlev, ZhOKh, 33, 3697, 1963.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969