Investigation of nitrogen- and sulfur-containing heterocycles
- 23 Downloads
The reaction of (3-amino-6-chloro-2-pyridylmercapto)oxalacetic ester with ammonia, benzylamine, morpholine, and piperidine yielded amides, while the reaction of the ester with hydrazine hydrate gave [2-(ethoxycarbonylmethylthio)-3-pyridyl]oxamic acid hydrazide. The benzylamide and morpholide of this acid were obtained by treatment of 2-chloro-6-hydroxy-6,7-di(ethoxycarbonyl)dihydropyridothiazine with the appropriate amines. The reaction of 2-mercapto-3-amino-6-chloropyridine with chlorooxalacetic ester in the presence of alkali yielded potassium [2-(ethoxycarbonylmethylthio)-3-pyridyl]oxamate.
KeywordsNitrogen Ammonia Ester Potassium Hydrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Safonova, L. A. Myshkina, V. A. Chernov, and A. S. Sokolova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1498 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.T. S. Safonova and L. G. Levkovskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 78 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.T. S. Safonova, L. G. Levkovskaya, M. P. Nemeryuk, and T. P. Lapshina, USSR Author's Certificate No. 245, 108 (1968); Byull. Izobr., No. 19, 31 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.T. S. Safonova and L. G. Levkovskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1096 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Petyunin, V. P. Razuvaeva, and G. P. Petyunin, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 12, 7 (1967).Google Scholar