The cyclization of 5-chloro-2-pentanone with hydrazines
It is shown that the comparative basicities of the α- and β-nitrogen atoms in γ-chloroketone hydrazones exert a considerable influence on the course of the intramolecular cyclization.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Hydrazine Hydrazones Considerable Influence Intramolecular Cyclization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I. I. Grandberg, T. I. Zuyanova, N. I. Afonina, and T. A. Ivanova, DAN, 176, 583 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Grandberg, T. I. Zuyanova, N. I. Afonina, and T. A. Ivanova, Dokl. TSKhA, 124, 325 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Grandberg, T. I. Zuyanova, N. N. Przheval'skii, and V. I. Minkin, KhGS, 750 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kost, I. I. Grandberg, A. P. Terent'ev, and S. I. Milovanova, ZhOKh, 29, 93 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.K. N. Zelenin and V. G. Kamerdinerov, KhGS, 530 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973