2, 3, 5, 6-Tetrachlorpyridine-4-sulfenyl chloride
- 28 Downloads
2,3,5,6-Tetrachloropyridine-4-sulfenyl chloride has been prepared, and its reactions with nucleophilic reagents have been examined.
KeywordsChloride Organic Chemistry Nucleophilic Reagent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Neth. Appl. 6516409 (1965); C. A. 65, 18564 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Neth. Appl. 6515950 (1966); C. A. 65, 15338 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.US Patent 3296272 (1967); C. A., 66, 104903 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Bellamy, The Infrared Absorption Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kh. Yarmukhametova and I. V. Cheplanova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 3, 489 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Chambers, J. Hutchinson, and W. Musgrave, J. Chem. Soc., C., 220 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Hertog, J. Maas, C. Kolder, and W. Combe, Rec. Trav. Chim., 74, 67 (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Roedig, K. Grohe, and D. Klatt, Ber., 99, 2818 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973