Synthesis of indolizines and pyridinium ylids from 4,5-disubstituted α-picolines
- 29 Downloads
New 1,3-diacetylindolizines were obtained from 4-phenyl- and 4-benzyl-2,5-dimethylpyridines; some transformations involving their acetyl groups were realized. The same pyridine bases were used in syntheses of pyridinium ylids. The transformations of the latter to indolizines were studied.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyridinium Acetyl Indolizines Dimethylpyridines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov and L. A. Gaivoronskaya, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 32, 76 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Prostakov, L. A. Gaivoronskaya, N. M. Mikhailova, and L. M. Kirillova, Zh, Obshch. Khim., 33, 2573 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Scholtz, Ber., 45, 734 (1912).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Krohnke, Ber., 68, 1177 (1935).Google Scholar
- 5.C. A. Henrick, E. Ritchie, and W. C. Taylor, Austral. J. Chem., 20, 2467 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Chichibabin, Zh. Russk. Fiz. Khim. Obshchestva, 59, 477 (1927).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Prostakov and O. B. Baktibaev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1395 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Fraser, S. McKenzie, and D. H. Reid, J. Chem. Soc., B, 44 (1966).Google Scholar