Hydrogenated azolo- and azinopyridines based on 1,5-diketones
- 36 Downloads
Compounds that contain a hydrogenated azolopyridine structure are formed in the reaction of various types of 1,5-diketones with ethanolamine, o-aminophenol, o-phenylenediamine, and aroylhydrazines; compounds that include a hydrogenated azinopyridine structure were obtained by the reaction of diketones with 3-aminopropanol and anthranilic acid. The hydrocyanation and oxidation of the compounds obtained were studied.
KeywordsOxidation Organic Chemistry Ethanolamine Anthranilic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Saverchenko, Z. R. Bekkerova, V. A. Kaminskii, and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 243 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Alekseev, V. A. Kaminskii, and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 235 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Eremeeva, Yu. V. Vasilenko, V. A. Kaminskii, and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1361 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. W. Daasch, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 73, 4523 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Garner, G. V. Garner, and H. Suschitzky, J. Chem. Soc., C, No. 6, 825 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Manecke and J. Gauger, Chem. Ber., 101, 3326 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Villiger, Ber., 42, 3534 (1909).Google Scholar