Determination of the three-dimensional orientation of the hydroxyl group in st ere oisomeric 1, 2, 7- trimethyl- and 1,2-dimethyl-7-tert-butyldecahydro-4-quinolols and their 4-ethynyl-substitut ed derivatives by IR spectroscopy
- 26 Downloads
The three-dimensional orientation of the hydroxyl group in stereoisomeric 1,2,7-trimethyl- and 1,2-dimethyl-7-tert-butyldecahydro-4-quinolols and their 4-ethynyl-substituted derivatives was established by IR spectroscopy. The possibility of a twist conformation of the heteroring in 1,2,7-trimethyl- and 1,2-dimethyl-7-tert-butyldecahydro-4-quinolols with an equatorial hydroxyl group is shown.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Hydroxyl Organic Chemistry Trimethyl Twist Conformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Eliel, N. Allinger, S. Angyal, and T. Morrison, Conformational Analysis, Wiley (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Aaron, C. P. Ferguson, and C. P. Rader, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 89, 1431 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Mamonov, G. G. Dvoryantseva, T. D. Sokolova, é. B. Sysoeva, and B. V. Unkovskii, Zh. Organ. Khim., 6, 1087 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Unkovskii, Yu. F. Malina, I. P. Boiko, T. D. Sokolova, and M. G. Zaitseva, Zh. Organ. Khim., 3, 757 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Jones, P. Humphries, F. Herling, and K. Dobriner, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 73, 3215 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.é. A. Mistryukov and N. I. Aronov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 789 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.K. D. Praliev, A. A. Andrusenko, T. T. Omarov, D. V. Sokolov, L. I. Ukhova, and A. A. Akhrem, Izv. Akad. Nauk KazSSR, Ser. Khim., 49 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.C. Y.Chen and R.I.W. LeFevre.J.Chem.Soc., B, 539 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Akhrem, L. I. Ukhova, and A. N. Sergeeva, Izv. Akad. Nauk BelSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 4, 53 (1975); No. 5, (1975); No. 6, 66, 75 (1975).Google Scholar