Synthesis of 4-styryl-2,3-dihydro-1H-1,5-benzodiazepin-2-ones
- 30 Downloads
4-Styryl-2,3-dihydro-1H-1,5-benzodiazepin-2-ones were synthesized and their structure was established by means of PMR spectra and mass spectroscopy.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Mass Spectroscopy Organic Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Motoki, C. Urakawa, A. Kano, V. Fushimi, T. Hirano, and K. Murato, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 43, 809 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Stolyarchuk, Yu. N. Furman, V. L. Pikalov, Z. F. Solomko, and V. S. Tkachenko, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 9, 19 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. K. Mushkalo, I. B. Dzvinchuk, and N. N. Mushkalo, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 45, 231 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. El-Shafei, H. S. El-Kashef, and A. M. El-Khawage, Indian J. Chem., Vol. No. 21B, 655 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.R. C. Harris and J. M. Straley, French Pat. No. 4537757; Chem. Abstr., 73, 100054 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Mushkalo, N. O. Markova, and L. K. Mushkalo, Vestn. Kazan. State Univ., No. 21, 31 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.T. V. Stupnikova, B. M. Zemskii, R. S. Sagitullin, and A. N. Kost, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 291 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.T. G. Chmilenko, Z. F. Solomko, and A. N. Kost, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 525 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Kost, P. A. Sharbatyan, P. B. Terent'ev, Z. F. Solomko, V. S. Tkachenko, and L. G. Gergel', Zh. Org. Khim., 8, 2113 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988