Homolytic ethoxycarbonylation of aminopyridines
Pyridinecarboxylic acid ethyl esters are formed in the reaction of ethoxycarbonyl radicals with aminopyridines.
KeywordsEster Ethyl Organic Chemistry Ethyl Ester Aminopyridines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.R. S. Min and V. S. Aksenov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 224 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Minisci and O. Porta, Chim. Ind., 62, 369 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Brügel, Z. Electrochem., 66, 159 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ferrati and E. Morson, Farmaco Ed. Sci., 14, 594 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Oakes, R. Fascoe, and H. N. Rydon, J. Chem. Soc., No. 4, 1045 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Schmidt-Thome and H. Goebel, Z. Physiol. Chem., 288, 237 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989