Stereochemistry of bisdioxolane systems
- 24 Downloads
A number of diastereomers of cyclic diacetals of succinaldehyde were obtained by transacetalation of succinaldehyde bis(dimethylacetal) with the optical antipodes of tosylglycerol. The configurations of the products were determined.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Dimethylacetal Optical Antipode Succinaldehyde
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Sokolov, M. G. Voronkov, and S. A. Giller, Izv. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Ser. Khim., 667 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Sokolov, V. E. Klusha, A. A. Kimenis, and S. A. Giller, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 3, 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Sokolov, S. A. Giller, A. A. Kimenis, V. E. Klusha, and Ya. Ya. Ginters, USSR Author's Certificate No. 278, 963 (1969); Byull. Izobr., No. 26, 82 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Baggett, I. M. Duxbury, A. B. Foster, and I. M. Webber, J. Chem. Soc., 208 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Sokolov, R. O. Vitolin', and S. A. Giller, Khim.-Farmats. Zh. (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.R. U. Lemieux, in: Molecular Rearrangements (edited by P. de Mayo), Vol. 2, Interscience (1964), p. 728.Google Scholar
- 7.D. I. Triggle and B. Belleu, Can. J. Chem., 40, 1201 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Belleu and I. Purenen, J. Med. Chem., 6, 325 (1963).Google Scholar