Synthesis of 2.2,6,6-tetramethylquinucltdines with functional substituents in the quinuclidine ring
- 35 Downloads
8-Carboxamido- and 8-phthalimido-2.2,6,6-tetramethylquinuclidines were synthesized. The effect of α,α′-gem-dimethyl groups, which shield the nitrogen atom, on the synthesis of functionally substituted quinuclidine compounds by classical methods was studied.
KeywordsNitrogen Organic Chemistry Nitrogen Atom Classical Method Quinuclidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Nikits-kaya, I. M. Sharapov, E. I. Levkoeva, V. S. Usovskaya, A. S. Vlasov, T. E. Kukushkina, L. N. Yakhontov, and M. V. Rubtsov, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 10, 58 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Nikit-skaya, I. M. Sharapov, M. D. Mashkovskii, E. I. Levkoeva, A. S. Vlasov, T. E. Kukushkina, and L. N. Yakhontov, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 8, 59 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Yakhontov, Usp. Khim., 38, 1038 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.G. R. Clemo and T. P. Metcalfe, J. Chem. Soc., 1989 (1937).Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Levkoeva, L. N. Yakhontov, and I. M. Sharapov, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 1, 17 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Rubtsov and M. I. Dorokhova, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 23, 706 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Renk and C. A. Grob, Helv, Chim. Acta, 37, 2119 (1954).Google Scholar