Synthesis of β-diketones of the furan and thiophene series
- 42 Downloads
A method for obtaining β-diketones of the furan and thiophene series by acylation of cupric acetylacetonate with 5-nitro-2-furoyl, 2-thenoyl, and 5-nitro-2-thenoyl chlorides was developed.
KeywordsChloride Organic Chemistry Thiophene Furan Acetylacetonate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. F. Shalygin, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 15, 375 (1945).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Sprague, L. J. Beckham, and H. Adkins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 56, 2665 (1934).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Harris and R. Levine, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 70, 3360 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Houff and D. Roberts, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 75, 626 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Ponomarev and L. V. Cherkesova, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 33, 3946 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Barry, J. Chem. Soc., 670 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Michael and J. Garson, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 58, 353 (1936).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973