Synthesis of pyrrolo[1,2-a]pyrimidine derivatives
- 45 Downloads
8-Cyanopyrrolo[1,2-a]pyrimidines, the cyano group of which is eliminated when they are heated with phosphoric acid, were obtained by reaction of 2-amino-3-cyanopyrroles with acetylacetone.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phosphoric Acid Pyrimidine Acetylacetone Cyano
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Shvedov, I. A. Kharizomenova, L. B. Altukhova, and A. N. Grinev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 428 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Shvedov, M. V. Mezentseva, L. B. Altukhova, and A. N. Grinev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 380 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Shvedov, M. V. Mezentseva, and A. N. Grinev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1217 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Ochiai and M. Yanai, J. Pharm. Soc. Jpn., 59, 97 (1939); Chem. Zentralblatt, 1, 1806 (1941).Google Scholar
- 5.N. F. Albertson, B. F. Tullar, J. A. King, B. B. Fishburn, and S. Archer, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 70, 1150 (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Shvedov, L. B. Altukhova, and A. N. Grinev, Inventor's Certificate No. 169508; Byul. Izobr., No. 7, 21 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Berger and S. Olivier, Rec. Trav. Chim., 46, 600 (1927).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977