- 27 Downloads
Individual geometrical isomers of some 1,2,5-trimethyl-4-allyl-4-aryl(hetaryl)aminopiperidines were isolated, and their structures were established. 1,2,5-Trimethyl-4-propargyl-4-aryl(aralkyl)aminopiperidines were obtained from 1,2,5-trimethyl-4-aryliminopiperidines and propargylmagnesium bromide.
KeywordsBromide Organic Chemistry Propargyl Geometrical Isomer Aminopiperidines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kuznetsov, L. A. Gaivoronskaya, R. M. Romero, E. E. Stashenko, P. I. Zakharov, and N. S. Prostakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 954 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Kuznetsov and N. S. Prostakov, Summaries of Papers Presented at the 5th All-Union Symposium on Organic Synthesis [in Russian], Moscow (1988), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Prostakov, V. V. Kuznetsov, and E. E. Stashenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1514 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Vartanyan, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 540 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Karplus, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 85, 2870 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Barfield, A. M. Dean, C. J. Fallick, R. J. Spear, S. Sternhell, and P. W. Westerman, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 97, 1482 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.U. Burkhart and N. Allinger, Molecular Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Nazarov, N. S. Prostakov, N. N. Mikheeva, and V. N. Dobrynin, Izv. Vuzov, Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 11, 726 (1959).Google Scholar