New method for obtaining 5-pyrazolones
- 35 Downloads
A new preparative method for obtaining 5-pyrazolones from N,N′-dimethyl-N,N′-diacylhydrazines that is based on the intramolecular formation of a C(3)-C(4) bond in the pyrazolone molecule was developed.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Preparative Method Intramolecular Formation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. R. Katritzky (ed.), Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 5, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.R. J. Gregge, J. L. Herrman, C. S. Lee, J. E. Rieman, and R. H. Schlessinger, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 26, 2425 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Magedov and Yu. I. Smushkevich, Zh. Org. Khim., 27, 735 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Magedov, Yu. I. Smushkevich, D. N. Plutitskii, and N. N. Suvorov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 58, 1934 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Talalaeva and K. A. Kocheshkov, Methods of Heteroorganic Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), p. 152.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992