Reaction of 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione with acetylene
A mixture of 1,2,4-triazol-3-yl vinyl sulfide and N,S-divinyl derivatives is formed in the reaction of 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione with acetylene under pressure. The mixture of N,S-divinyl derivatives was separated into two isomers by gas-liquid chromatography. The hydrogenation, polymerization, and complexing of 1,2,4-triazol-3-yl vinyl sulfide were studied.
KeywordsHydrogenation Polymerization Chromatography Sulfide Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Skvortsova, N. D. Abramova, and B. V. Trzhtsinskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1690 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Trzhtsinskaya, L. F. Teterina, V. K. Voronov, and G. G. Skvortsova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 576 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Emsley, J. Feeney, and L. Sutcliffe, High Resolution NMR Spectroscopy, Pergamon, Oxford (1965, 1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Dubenko, I. M. Bazavova, and P. S. Pel'kis, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 129 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Postovskii and I. L. Shegal, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 443 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. P. Makhno, T. G. Ermakova, E. S. Domnina, L. A. Tatarova, G. G. Skvortsova, and V. A. Lopyrev, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 464584 (1973); Byul. Izobr., No. 11, 66 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Ainsworth, Organic Syntheses [Russian translation], Coll. Vol. 12 (1964), p. 145.Google Scholar