- 30 Downloads
The previously undescribed 3-(5-benzofuryl)chromones and their derivatives were obtained, and their UV and IR spectra were measured.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Chromones Benzofuryl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Khilya, L. G. Grishko, and V. Szabo, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1321 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Mndzhoyan and A. A. Aroyan, Izv. Akad. Nauk Arm. SSR, Ser. Khim., 11, 45 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Zemplen, L. Farkas, and V. Schuller, Acta Chim. Acad. Sci. Hung., 19, 277 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Baker, J. Chadderton, J. B. Harborne, and W. D. Ollis, J. Chem. Soc., 1852 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kidd, J. Chem. Soc., 5121 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.L. R. Row and T. R. Seshadri, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 33A, 168 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.Synthesis of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Vol. 1, Erevan (1956), p. 36.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), p. 64.Google Scholar
- 9.L. H. Briggs and L. D. Colebrook, J. Chem. Soc., 2458 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974